The owner of the site ("Owner") is the company Erretre srl, via Dell'Artigianato 23, 31050, Vedelago (TV), VAT number and Tax Code 04670230269, tel. (+39) 0423400181, e-mail [email protected].
The Site contains (i) information relating to the activities of the Owner; (ii) a special section dedicated to the purchase of products for which the Owner is a distributor. Users who decide to purchase products on the Site will not be required to register. In any case, the User must provide his/her personal data to allow the Owner to ship any purchased products. These data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purpose, and kept by the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary for the performance of the related operations.
All the contents of the Site, such as, but not limited to, texts, graphics, brands, logos, icons, images, audio tracks, databases, source codes or software are protected by copyright law, no. 633/41, and are owned by the Owner and the relative suppliers, who manages them under an express license. Without the written consent of the Owner, therefore, the User cannot copy, modify, change, publish, publicly promote, distribute, sell or transfer any material, database or program strings present on the Site, in part or in whole.
By accessing the Site, the User agrees to comply with the following conditions:
• agrees not to reproduce pages and frames of the Site;
• agrees not to use the name of the Site and/or the Owner;
• agrees not to reproduce material or links of this Site for commercial purposes.
In particular, the User agrees not to:
• transmit by post or telematic means information present on the Site which may be offensive, defamatory or considered illegal;
• use the Site in a way that can cause damage or breach the rights of others;
• use software and programs that can cause damage to the Site;
• change, alter, modify the "Look and Feel" of the Site or the programs.
This site may contain links to sites not managed by the owner. These links are provided for simple reference. The Owner does not control these sites and therefore is in no way responsible for their content.
The Owner reserves the right to modify the general terms of these General Conditions, by notifying these changes to Users sufficiently in advance, in order to improve the services and products offered. Acceptance of these General Conditions does not imply the stipulation of any kind of contract with the company, mandate, franchise or working relationship between the Owner and the Users.