Red rounding plastic plate, spare part for divider-rounders:
ATTENTION: To properly order the dish requires 2 data:
- The number of pieces that supports the plate. For this piece of information just count how many circles are embossed on the plate.
- The machine number. This information is engraved on the plate itself. It 'a two-digit number that is usually near the handle of the plate.
IN CASE YOU DO NOT FIND ANY NUMBER ON THE PLATE OR YOUR PLATE IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE DROP DOWN MENU PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- DESCRIPTION OF THE MACHINE (automatic or semiautomatic)
- MANUFACTURER (ex .: Fortuna, Eberarth, etc ...)
- SIZE (minimum and maximum, eg .: 30gr. Minimum / 60gr. Maximum)
- NUMBER OF DOUGH BALLS YOU CAN MAKE ON THE PLATE
- THICKNESS OF THE PLATE (4 or 5 mm.)
- THE NUMBER ENGRAVED ON THE PLATE